APDU scripts support for EMV, ISO 7816, PC_SC and SCM SCL3711
APDU scripts parsers were added for several specifications.
The lines started with character '?' followed with ATR hexadecimal string.
The lines started with character '>' followed with APDU Request hexadecimal string.
The lines started with character '<' followed with APDU Response hexadecimal string.
The rest of lines excluded from analyzing.
Spaces withing Hexadecimal string will be excluded.
Unsupported Instructions (INS) will not be processed and will be excluded too.
You may try to parse APDU scripts commands/responses for ISO7816, EMV, PC/SC and SCM SCL3711.
APDU script lines example:
> 00A404000E 315041592E5359532E4444463031
The next protocols and specification message parsers were done and available to use on the site:
- EMV - EMV ICC APDU commands, APDU;
- ISO7816 - Information technology, Identification cards, Integrated circuit(s) cards with contacts, APDU ATR TLVs;
- PC/SC - Interoperability Specification for ICCs and Personal Computer Systems, APDU ATR;
- SCM SCL3711 - Multiprotocol contactless mobile reader, APDU and NFC wrapper commands, APDU;
Some tools were developed but not yet shared, they could be available as independent modules with API:
- Winscard easy interface: PC/SC Readers list, init, APDU and Control command/response.