MasterCard PayPass simulation at our HCE Bridge application
MasterCard PayPass test cards (M-TIP) released and simulation available via iso8583.info Host Card Emulation (HCE) bridge application.
APDU commands processing and simulated responses following PayPass card specification requirements or EMV Contactles kernel 2 (when it is possible).
At the moment few Contactless M/Chip MasterCard (MCD) and Maestro (MSI) cards can be simulated. Contactless-swipe (MCM set) and other M-TIP Contactless cards sets simulation under development.
Supported next APDU Commands:
- SELECT PPSE - When PPSE selection supported by card profile simulator reply with card application(s) data;
- SELECT AID - For card profile AID selection ADF data will be returned;
- GPO - In case GPO request with PDOL data simulator return expected Tags;
- READ SFI - For SFI records requests returning correspondent Tags;
- Generate AC - Card simulator calculate ARQC, TC or AAC Cryptograms or Signed Dynamic Application Data (SDAD) for CDA cases;
Application available on Google Play for Android devices with HCE.